The number of recipes here will be low for a while, but the goal is with time to build up a nice collection of recipes that feature vegetables that Pearl Crescent Farm grows.
If you’re looking for ideas for how to use a particular vegetable, check to see if there is a page for that vegetable. If there is, you’ll find a list of the recipes that feature that vegetable there. You can also type an ingredient name into the search bar, though that may bring up irrelevant results as well.
Lots of better cooks than me have created countless wonderful recipes. I link to some of those below. Such recipes are marked with the external links icon; clicking on those links will take you to a different website, though they will not open a new tab or window by default.
- Avocado Cousa Pizza
- Beets in Lime Cream
- Beets in Orange Sauce
- Best-Ever Beet and Bean Burgers
- Bok Choy and Carrot Curry
- Broad Bean Bruschetta
- Broad Bean Dip
- Cowboy Kent Rollins’ Refried Beans
- Creamy Radish and Potato Soup
- Fava Bean and Carrot Salad with Ricotta
- Hoppin’ John (see here for more on the history of this dish and the problem with modern versions)
- Kabocha Squash and Cabbage Slaw Wraps
- Lunga di Napoli Squash Risotto
- Marmellata di Zucca (Pumpkin Jam)
- Penne with Roasted Beets, Gorgonzola, and Walnuts
- Roasted Beet Hummus
- Roasted Sweet Potato and Cowpea Salad